Everything posted by IndianAlum81
-
5th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-26)
Has Adair hired? Or any new leads? Lots of Crickets the past few days!
-
5th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-26)
Do tell?
-
5th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-26)
Does anyone know if Blakey stayed at Adair? KHSAA does not list him on the Adair roster, however Larue County does list him on their roster>
-
5th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-26)
Which part? Breeze? Gatewood? White?
-
5th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-26)
Heard we might see a Breeze/Gatewood coaching staff combo at Adair! Does this mean anything to Davier White?
-
5th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-26)
wow! what happened there?
-
5th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-26)
Puts Adair back in the picture for a 3peat! Might still be a little more help.
-
Green County 64 Taylor County 62 (5th Region Quarterfinals)
Incredible game! Green survived is the story here!
-
Adair County 69 Central Hardin 52 (5th Region Quarterfinal)
Roll Tribe! Great game by Cochran and Coomer!
-
5th Region Draw
North Hardin really came on at the end of the year. They beat a really good Warren Central team by double digits and handled Central Hardin pretty easily in district finals. They are the sleeper to win the 5th.
-
All 5th Region Team?
Does anyone have a list of the media All 5th Region team? I know this has been released but I can not find it anywhere. Thanks for help in advance.
-
Adair County 63 Caverna 48
Agreed! I am a 81 graduate of ACHS and have enjoyed keeping up with this team online and through streaming of games since I live away now. They seem to be very well coached and disciplined! Wishing them luck in tournament season and hopefully a trip back to Rupp! Roll Tribe!
-
Statewide Rankings: Week 8
"*Adair County is unranked by KSR and Bluegrass Scoreboard, while Nations Elite has them 14th and the media have them 20th. Kentucky High School Sports Zone? SIXTH. It's the highest ranking for a team that was not rated by all five outlets, just ahead of Clinton County's 9th ranking by KSR." The Adair mystery continues. They have wins over Bowling Green, George Rogers Clark and Trinity all ranked ahead of them plus a good Campbell County and but weird loses to Cumberland County and Russell County.
-
Region 5: Week 7
Nothing really surprising here I guess. I would consider maybe an Adair/Larue switch but could also live with it as is. Interestingly enough Adair and Larue will now not meet head to head so it will all be opinion for a while. Green may be rewarded in rankings with 14 wins over a much less difficult schedule than Larue or Adair. That will change this week when they play Hazard. 5th Region tournament is going to be a great one!
-
Zion Harmon Max Preps National Freshman of the Year
Is he expected to stay at Adair for the 2018/19 season?
-
Mercer County 73 Adair County 47
To be honest I did not think Harmon was even the 2nd best player on the floor most of the night. With that being said kid is a 9th grader and will grow! I am not to concerned about his long term future.
-
Mercer County 73 Adair County 47
Wireman I could not agree more! I guess maybe I am just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt for sure a lackluster effort.
-
Mercer County 73 Adair County 47
With or without Melton I was highly disappointed in the effort by Adair tonight! Harmon did not look like he even wanted to be on the court at times. How do you not get motivated to play against the number one ranked player in the state as in Faulkner. I know Adair played last night as well so maybe just tired legs?
-
Cats Pause 5th Region Preview
Really surprised not see the Melton kid from Adair not ranked in the top 10 players in the region! I know he has had some discipline issues over the years but if he can remain in good standing has to be a top 10 5th region player doesn't he? Also hearing great things about Dre Boyd! Big 6'4 and very athletic!
-
5th Region Top Teams 2017
And what did they score on Caverna in those two games???Like 110 or something! and I think they also held them to 46 one game while scoring 87.I mean if a high school team score 110 they are giving the ball back a lot! LOL!!
-
5th Region Top Teams 2017
Will Dre Boyd start at Adair?
-
5th Region Top Teams 2017
Is he also playing football?? looks like he might be more of a football prospect than basketball according to max preps!
-
5th Region Top Teams 2017
who is the new transfer to Adair from BG?
-
Adair County in Marshall County Hoops Fest
Which tournament is prohibiting this? Seems very strange!
-
Adair County in Marshall County Hoops Fest
I see that Adair County now has the Marshall County Hoops Fest on their schedule for this coming season! Nice job by Coach Breeze to be working on adjusting the teams schedule to better expose Zion Harmon! I would not be surprises if we see more changes if its not to late. I am not sure what the ruling on that is? Anybody know?