Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYRaider

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYRaider

  1. Union Raiders Midget Youth beat SK 33-7. They are now 7-0.
  2. Any scores from this week's games?
  3. Congrats. Should have some great games next week against the Bandits. I've seen their Midget, Midget Youth, and Junior teams. They're all really good.
  4. I think that was more of a "practice time" play than a "run-the-score up" play.
  5. 36-0. Highlands's O-Line is one of the smallest I've ever seen.
  6. Curious..is that the same SK team that played at the preseason Jamboree at Ryle?
  7. Now that we had a few weeks, who are the top teams in each division of the NKYFL?
  8. I didn't see any of the Raider coaches say anything. One looked back and smiled at him, but that only encouraged him. He may have been drinking. Not something I've seen from Spartan parents before. Just a bad apple. Raiders won the game, though. In the end, they got the last laugh I suppose. It's a shame the kids need to be exposed to it. NKYFL needs to address it, but from what I've heard, this stuff has been going on for years.
  9. I watched some good games yesterday. Bandits looked good as always. Spartans and Raiders had some good games. Unfortunately, watched a loudmouth Spartan parent who decided to stand behind the Raiders sidelines and heckle some of their coaches during the 6th grade game. When will that place get adequate security? Big dope with a cowboy hat making Spartan Nation look bad!
  10. I'm sure it would have been a different game with England playing too.
  11. I understand the logic, but with less overall kids playing football and WAY more teams, don't you think NKY has gone overboard? Too many parents are hellbent on making sure little Johnny gets playing time that we now have too many options. The teams are watered down and many can barely field full squads. I'd argue having to fight for playing time helps "develop" players as much as guaranteeing playing time.
  12. There is no question, Campbell Cty has watered down their teams by having so many options. We're experiencing the same problems in Boone Cty. At one point we had 3 youth teams on 1 campus! Each team only had about 13-15 players. I don't see how having the Thunder, FT Thomas teams, Red Devils, and CC Youth makes any sense. For what it's worth, the Union Raiders 8th Grade team is very weak. Other than a few talented kids, they really have nobody. They are getting beat by 30-40 pts a game. They were a 2 pt conversion away from tying one of the Ft Thomas teams. Sounds to me like a lot of the 8th grade teams are down.
  13. The Bandits have arguably the best team in every division other than the Senior division.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.