Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spdagreat

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spdagreat

  1. Doss led by Cameron Maddox with 28 Stephon Franklin with 15 pts 9 assist and Jaylon Hall 15
  2. Coopers home school is fern creek with the address that his mom never moved from he was able to attend his high school by choice as a freshmen and sophomore but once he left and came back he has to attend his home school of the address he lives which is fern creek not waggener
  3. I heard he was on the high school B team whatever that means but I'm assuming he did
  4. Went back to his home school I believe Cooper home school was Fern Creek that's why he is having such a hard time
  5. Didn't know they had so many teams I was thinking they would make him class of 2018 but I guess not he was on the high school B team from what I was told
  6. Was at the Jeffersontown vs Doss game and William Brown was dressed and able to play after leaving for 22ft Academy before season started
  7. Was at the game Doss won this was up as many as 22
  8. Good fit for Jaylon Hall kid has came a long way and huge get for Wright State
  9. I seen it today my friend want shock me again
  10. LIT upset Doss shoots 4 for 24 from 3pt line Doss was lead by Stephon Franklin with 19pt Hall and Maddox Both with 11. Central was lead by 2017 guard Devin Firman with 27pt
  11. Another great write up I look forward to this every week
  12. Stephon Franklin leads the way for doss with 21 Jaylon Hall finished with 12
  13. The football players are gaurds and which they don't have a lack of Damont Walter kid can fill it up but who is willing to give up their shots so he can get his this far into the season is the ?
  14. Your rankings seem to never let me down but man this season flying by fast
  15. Final Jaylon Hall and Cam Maddox lead the way for Doss
  16. Curt Lewis is an absolute stud on the court I agree her has all the tools to get it done needs a Lil bit more work ethic and also needs to be way more verbal but this generation I haven't seen that I totally agree with Curt Lewis he slipped my mind. As for the Scruggs kid haven't seen him play but I hear he's real deal
  17. Top 15 1. Trevor Faulkner - mercer county 2. Steven Fitzgerald - southwestern 3. Andrew Taylor - Corbin 4. JJ Reed - Paducah Tilghman 5. Wyatt Battaile - Pikeville 6. Mickey Pearson - John Hardin 7. Justin Mitchell - Henry clay 8. Stephon Franklin - Louisville Doss 9. Steven "shorty" Cager - Hopkinsville 10. Ahmad Price - fern creek 11. Danny butt - southwestern 12. Trey hill - prp 13. Jaylen Johnson - Hopkinsville 14. Jarius key- Bowling Green 15. Clint Wickliffe - Fern Creek Got a chance to see some head to head match ups with jaylen Johnson and stephon Franklin and which Franklin won also Franklin vs Price and which Franklin won and Wyatt battaile is a complete player works hard and can finish with the best
  18. I've had an opportunity to see a lot of these kids it's very hard to rank this class but I would have to say Stephon Franklin of Louisville Doss should be in Top 10 for sure

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.