Everything posted by stpatgrad
-
39th District Hosting
You obviously never played high school ball. Another mad mason fan for not getting to play at Fieldhouse. BTW St Pat has a nice gym and their floor is a lot better than the Fieldhouse floor(it has dead spots in it)
-
Next District Realignment?
The only downside would be putting St Pat in a no win situation. They would have to have an outstanding team to ever get to the region whereas the proposed 38th would send one so-so team to the region every year.
-
Brackets For 10th Regional Tourney
I understand your point and mostly agree with you. But there still an advantage to playing on your home floor.
-
Brackets For 10th Regional Tourney
But it still gives mason a home court advantage. Plus the people in Montgomery county and/or Clark have to drive like a maniac to get to the Fieldhouse just as you stated having to do to get to Montgomery Co.
-
39th District Hosting
It's @ the middle school but yes that prolly gives them a slight advantage. I agree the Fieldhouse is more accommodating when it comes to space but when it's a big game the parking is still pretty bad but better than most places. And it's centrally located. I mean Campbell co has one long trip to Montgomery Co this year. However it still gives mason a competitive advantage to get to play @ home.
-
Mason County 49 Bracken County 43 (39th District Semifinals)
Agreed Pig is a good player and had more talent to play with that night. The Hamilton boy would have been a help to Crawford. As for college I was told by someone pretty close to the situation that college isn't an option for Pig.
-
Mason County 49 Bracken County 43 (39th District Semifinals)
But can we agree that Crawford has the brightest athletic future of all the players on the court that night?
-
Mason County 49 Bracken County 43 (39th District Semifinals)
I thought the way they attacked Cooper Enges during the whole game was ok until there was an out of bounds play and a mason fan was screaming in his ear and the ref told the fan to cool it or he would get tossed. I was down close to the pep section when this happened. Other than that thought it was a good game. But without a doubt Crawford was by far the best prospect on the court.
-
39th District Hosting
I agree it would be tough but it's not fair to let mason play district and region @ home every year. Playing on your home court makes a big difference.
-
Mason County 49 Bracken County 43 (39th District Semifinals)
Thought it was a great game other than some tastless Royal fans in their pep section. I thought Crawford faired well against Pig and he beat him on the dribble but got doubled when he got anywhere close to the 3 point line. First time I'd seen Mason but the big tall boy(can't remember his number, 31 maybe), has to be pushing 6'8, looks like a good college prospect if he's still young and the lofton boy has some talent but foul trouble got him. Other than that I have to say Crawford going to get some nice offers next year
-
Mason County 51 Bracken County 48 (39th District Semifinals)
I agree that they should seed them but it's also an injustice that mason is in a district with nothing but All A school's.
-
39th District Hosting
I was at the game last night and thought it was a great environment other than a select few in the mason pep section who should have been tossed for some of their actions or choice words at the players. I mean come on its high school. As far as hosting I think it should be done @ a neutral site because the fieldhouse does give mason an advantage.