Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheJournalNewsKySports

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheJournalNewsKySports

  1. Ohh gotcha. Still bad, but a little better. Guess I really can't comment on it, I wasn't there. Conner beat Highlands at home and Highlands beat Conner on their court - make what you want of it.
  2. were the fouls really 33-13? If so, thats pretty bad.
  3. Final. 32-10 SK at the half. SK: Owings 20 points, 3 steals Stephenson 10 points, 3 steals Cook 7 points, 4 steals Bosse 10 points, 11 rebounds DH: Hartfield 16 points , 5 rebounds nobody else above 4
  4. Valid point. I believe the common thought here is that Scott has alot of talent in the pipeline - a great sign for the future.
  5. I agree that both Tibbs and Stinson are special (and both are really nice kids) and I agree that it takes more than one to get it done. My comment was in the direction of a positive outlook/perspective - something that seems to be missing from Scott at times. And i couldn't disagree more with your comment that she wouldn't be the best player on the 8th grade team. If that's the case, then why does she dress for varsity? Seems like a personal attack to me.
  6. Scott has a 6th grader that is special - the future is bright for the Lady Eagles on soley her talent alone
  7. 27 for Jackson? I believe that is a season-high.
  8. Thoughts on Coach Stamm's girls and if they can win the 9th over Boone, Ryle and co.?
  9. Nick Ayers played exceptionally well for SK tonight - 14 points and 7 rebounds
  10. Both teams are healthy - SK should be seen as the favorite but WV is on a winning streak. All depends on if McNeil heats up
  11. Did Ginn play? I have heard something about a shoulder injury
  12. Simon Kenton's senior leader Cody Chambers scored his 1000th point against Central back on December 29th.
  13. Daugherty was the starting QB for Walton as well. This team is filled with good kids and a great coach - McNeil and Hargett are amongst the top players in that region. After slow start due to new faces on the squad, the Bearcats have rattled off six straight. Will be interesting to see how they fare against Simon Kenton friday night on the road. They were dismantled by SK a few weeks back on their home court - McNeil played very little though.
  14. I was at the game as well. My stats show 23 fouls by Conner to 15 for St. Henry in the game - if that helps. From a non-biased perspective, I will have to say the foul with .4 left was certainly questionable. From what I have seen so far, Barker and Hemmerich are the only two decent players for Conner; they need help at guard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.