Everything posted by eagles5
-
Paul Rains (Mercer County to Letcher County?)
Confirmed. Letcher made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
-
2011 KHSAA 1A State Championship: Hazard 24 Mayfield 6
I am not surprised at all. I can tell you from first hand experience just how good this Hazard team can play. Congratulations to Hazard and Coach Dixon on the win!
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Touchdown Catholic, 35-21 highlands.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Towles runs it in for the touchdown, 35-14 highlands.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Bolins pass is tipped and intercepted, highlands ball at the 50.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Highlands returns the kickoff, 28-14 birds.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Bolin throws it in for the touchdown, 21-14 birds.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Bolin scrambles for another first, then passes for another 7 yards, then acrambles again for another gain. ball on the 5. Things may get a little interesting if the knights score here
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Bolin throws a pick, but its ruled incomplete, knights retain possession.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Bolin throws it deep down the sideline, pass interference on highlands. First down knights.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Game is back on, catholic gets the ball and bolin uses his legs to get it to mid-field.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Actually there have been quite a few close calls where I thought a Knight was going to come up with the ball, there db's have been.coming up fast. On a personal note I just realized this is the first time of my football career that I haven't been playing during semi-finals week. Kind of depressing since this was my senior year. How I wish I was out there right now...
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
21-7 half.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Touchdown highlands, 21-7 bluebirds with 1:28 lft in the half.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Towles is putting together a drive, highlands is at catholics 15 with 2 minutes left in the half.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Birdsfan your a little behind lol. Catholic punts, birds get the ball at their 10.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
My phone may die soon, but I will keep the updates coming as long as I can. Highlands takes the ball at the 20 and drives down the field for a touchdown. 14-7 bluebirds.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Extra point good, 7-7 with 8:21 left in the second.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Catholic attempts another field goal and is short. Highlands gets the ball but soon punts, catholic is making a drive.... Bolin throws it in from the 20, touchdown knights.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
knights go for it on fourth again and Bolin picks up another first. Ball on the 15.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
were talking about the same one, they have only kicked one field goal so far.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
Bolin scrambles on fourth down to get the first. catholic has it on highlands 30.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
catholic puts a stop to the birds offense quickly, highlands punts and its returned to LCs 40.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
highlands finally stops Catholics offense around the 20 and catholic misses the field goal. still 7-0 birds with 7 minutes left in the first.
-
Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates
no problem, I will keep them coming.