Everything posted by 7thcorpsFA
-
First ever female high school head football coach
Aren't you able to do better than that? I remember several years back a girl name Yucklundra Cook (no kidding) was allowed to play football on an Ohio HS team. Even though the boys said they were taking it easy on her, her mother tried to sue the school system because the girl said the boys were hitting her to hard and causing her breasts to hirt. She was stupid enough to think she could sue and get some sort of rules change or whatever to get some sort of satisfaction. Fact, girls are unable to compete with boys on any level of sports. Open your eyes and mind and face the facts. My wife is a women and she reads these treads and laughs out loud because she can't believe how many people can think like you. Please back yourself up with facts instead of throwing out silly PC nonsense. Lets follow this women closely and watch what happens. If she fails it will be blamed on someone else because after all she's a women and it isn't possible for her to fail. If she wins I owe you a steak dinner.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
And that is your twisted brainwashed opinion. CCC is correct and you are a silly women who can't face reality.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
You should be ashamed of yourself. You can't even think for yourself. You and others like you are victims and I truly feel sorry for you. Thats the facts whether you beleive it or not.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
Some of you are living in a fantasy world. You need to drop your silly PC nonesense and face reality. You have swallowed liberal propaganda hook line and sinker. I swore to myself that I would never come back to this tread because the depth of the brainwashing was more than I could stand. As a common sense American I am ashamed it has come to this.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
It seams there are a lot of people these days that are so brainwashed with this PC nonsense that they can't tell a car from a cockroach. I will give her a chance.Check back in 3 years and lets see how she's doing. I can't wait to say I told you so. Remember PC is a brainwashing technique. Don't drink that PC koolaid because it makes you see things differently than they really are.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
I'm curious, sense she was a Pro football player she must have played in college, anybody know where she played? If she played college ball she must have played high school ball. Anybody know the name of her high school? The CNN article said many other more qualified coaches were passed over in order to hire this woman. Their reasons sounded right out of the liberal playbook.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
Just calling it the way I see it. Pro Football? You have got to be kidding. Any high school linebacker would snap her neck on the first hit. She is climbing the PC ladder for all it's worth. What a joke.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
If that school board did not consider this possiblity then they were negligent. She is a double minority so she is a lock to win a lawsuit no matter what she does. This was strickly a PC move that had nothing to do with putting a winning team on the field. If my son was a talented football player with a future in the game and his school made the same mistake I would transfer him or move. Her chance of pulling it off are about 10% in my opinion.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
Not even close in my opinion. I wouldn't have any problem playing for a Asian or Black coach as long as it was a man. As I think back on my Army days the top 5 sargents and officers I that I would trust my life to were Black or Asian. If you recall the women in an Army unit that was attacked by a ragtag group of Iraq's hid themselves while the men fired back. The lose of so many rifles due to cowardly behavior by the women caused the unit to be destroyed and all were captured or killed. The women were called heros by the press and PC crowd. If a man had hid an not returned fire he would be convicted of cowardess under fire and thrown in jail at least. In case you have not noticed, men and women are not the same. No man would trust his life in combat to a women. The truth is very ugly to those who refuse to see it.
-
First ever female high school head football coach
What if she goes 0-10 for 5 years straight. She will be ACLU bait. The school won't be able to fire her for fear of being sued into the stone age. Some kids will transfer or stay home. Program ceases to exist in a competitive form or all together. Lets face it, this is a real possibility. If she wins, thats great, if she doesn't it will be covered up.
-
Brandon Roller recieves offer
You are right but we don't want our hero to get hurt!
-
Brandon Roller recieves offer
Congrats Brandon, Look into the artillery. Artillery officers can go far and fast, and make the best Generals. Good Luck!
-
State finals are you still happy with the location?
To far for some that could not get off in time to make it. Sounds like WKU was nice but I'd rather have it in Louisville.
-
Dale Mueller/National Coach of the Year
Congrats Dale! Thanks for all you have done for the program! 20n10!
-
Highlands "Plays" for National Championship This Week.
Do the birds still use that same old smelly locker room that we had in the early 70s. I hope not. These boys deserve the best. Maybe with all this national exposure the birds can go first class all the way. Dale has the ability to take this program up another notch or two.
-
Highlands "Plays" for National Championship This Week.
I am devastated by this shameful loss and feel I need to go to a dark place and hurt myself.:cry:
-
Highlands "Plays" for National Championship This Week.
:laugh:
-
Tyler Grubbs : MaxPreps All-American
Congrats Tyler. Outstanding!
-
Highlands "Plays" for National Championship This Week.
What if these Texas boys have never seen snow. Maybe they would panic like my wife does. :lol:
-
Highlands "Plays" for National Championship This Week.
Birds can beat them bums from Abilene
-
Highlands "Plays" for National Championship This Week.
Thats funny stuff.:lol:
-
2010 Predictions
Short and simple. Good job jb! :thumb:
-
Shake-up at KHSAA?
Thanks for the lively debate folks, it's been fun. You have helped me gauge the attitude of todays football fans. I like good competition and can sometimes be a little more aggressive than I mean to be. My apologies to the ladies!
-
Shake-up at KHSAA?
OK Henry,You got me there!:notworthy:
-
Shake-up at KHSAA?
Sorry mam I really didn't mean to disrespect women at all and you sound like an excellent person to employ. I work with two women that run circles around some of the men. Now that I think about it I would keep them and fire some of those guys they work with on their presses. But they will be the first to tell you they couldn't work on our big presses because everything is much bigger and requires more strength than they have to run them. We all have our limits and shouldn't pretend these limits don't exist.