Everything posted by NKYSPTS
-
State of Vball in KY
I was told the same thing this weekend. I will be good news for all of the louisville teams in the opposite region
-
Congrats to NDA's Jamie Wulfeck
Just courious. There has been a ton of great players at NDA. Wonder if they have records for all of those years??
-
Mercy Academy 2 Notre Dame 0 (25-19, 25-15)
I think Sacred Heart wins it all. They are healthy now and I think they will take it
-
Sacred Heart vs. Assumption Volleyball
Wasn't at the match but Assumption and Sacred Heart played each other 5 times this year with Assumption winning 3 of those. Last year Assumption was down and Mercy was the top dog. I do know that Mercy, Sacred Heart and Assumption have all had injuries and had kids in and out of the line-up all year. Not sure of any injury status last night. I haven't talked to anyone yet but hopefully will tonight. This year I was told that on any given night any of the those three could get each other
-
Sacred Heart vs. Assumption Volleyball
sacred heart 25-21, 25-18
-
Volleyball: 9th Region Semis
NDA takes 1st game over St Henry 25-12 I think
-
Volleyball: 9th Region Semis
I would prefer to be the team that won the 2 previous match-ups but in a match up between ST H and NDA I am not sure what you did previously against each other matters a lot. There are positives both ways, confidence for one, revenge for the other. NDA has a more experienced team but St Henry has the more experienced coach. I expect a hard fought match going down to the wire. To close to call IMO. I think Scott takes Ryle in 2.
-
9th Region Volleyball Round 1
Beechwood and Scott going to game 3
-
10th Region Volleyball pairings
I think it will be a very close match again with CC winning a hard fought battle on their home court.
-
9th Region Volleyball Round 1
What happened to Shelby Reid?
-
Leslie Schellhaas - 9th Region POY
Really perplexed about Highlands coach as COY?? What did she do special? She basically had a verteran team back, losing only 1 player to graduation. I realize she lost a starter to injury but didn't have nearly as strong a schedule as CC nor NCC. CC and NCC both played in Fall Classic and LIVT. IMO Leah Ballinger or Vicki Fleissner would have made a lot more sense in 10th.
-
Leslie Schellhaas - 9th Region POY
Congratulations to Leslie Not in agreement at all on the Andrea Lanham comment???????? There are others that deserve being mentioned as COY before her. Jessi Campbell at Beechwood or Andrea Sullivan at Scott
-
Louis Mercy vs Sacred Heart V-ball
Mercy beats Sacred Heart in 5 games last night.
-
Volleyball - Assumption v. NDA (Wednesday)
I'd say their starters are back
-
Volleyball - Assumption v. NDA (Wednesday)
Assumption in a fairly close match
-
Notre Dame Acad defeats Mercy Louisville
NDA results Oct 2, 09 Downers Grove, IL at McAuley, IL 2-0 (W) Nike Challeng(25-13, 25-9) Oct 2, 09 Lonesome Peak, UT at McAuley, IL 2-0 (W) Nike Challenge (25-12, 25-12) Oct 2, 09 Venice, FL at McAuley, IL 0- 2 (L) Nike Challenge (25-19, 28-26) Oct 3, 09 Cary Grove, IL at McAuley, IL 0- 2 (L) Nike Challenge (25-23, 28-26) Oct 3, 09 Orange Lutheran, CA at McAuley, IL 0- 2 (L) Nike Challenge (27-25, 25-23)
-
Fall Classic V-ball
NDA wins Game 2 25-21
-
Fall Classic V-ball
St Henry wins Game 1 over NDA in Silver Finals 25-20
-
Fall Classic V-ball
Campbell Co wins game 1 25-20 over NCC
-
Fall Classic V-ball
CC and NCC both won the is morning and are play each other now in Bronze finals. St Henry and NDA both won this morning and will play each other next in the Silver finals.
-
Fall Classic V-ball
NCC lost their 1st one to McAuly
-
Fall Classic V-ball
CC lost both of theirs NDA lost their 1st match Havn't heard any thing else NCC and ST Henry are in PM pools
-
Campbell Co./Boone Co. Updates
42-12 Boone in 4th qtr
-
Highlands 12 Saint Xavier, OH 7
Only by ESPN the rest had Birds behind St X or not ranked at all Nationally
-
Highlands 12 Saint Xavier, OH 7
Impressive. Congrats Highlands