Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GWBush

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GWBush

  1. I'm happy for Ryne Callahan. He'll have a very productive career there.
  2. It's easy to question a coach & the decisions he makes. Greenup had the potential to be very good. Decent guards & size in the post , but at the end of the day it's about whether the ball goes in or not. Greenup was inconsistent all year.
  3. Morgan County had a kid move there. So did Boyd (2 kids) & Greenup. Why beat a dead horse?
  4. If Jordan Perry could only be as good as Gage Hughes everything would be better in Morgan County.
  5. The stupidity of some never ceases to amaze me.
  6. This site never ceases to amaze me. Grouse???? For the record, I wish they would go back to the Blue Devils.
  7. Elliott County is beatable Morgan County is beatable Every other team is beatable
  8. No. The two teams played early in the year. Both progressed as the season went on. I believe Rowan County will be a good team, but beatable like every other team in the region.
  9. "Just like they will walk through the region".
  10. Is the region suppose to fear his drive. Lay off & force him to shoot. His inability to score cost them a chance at advancing. He doesn't even look to score.
  11. Larry will get the defensively hounded this season w/o Callahan & Graham. He needs to improve his ability to create off the dribble & prove he can knock down shots. In the Regional tournament he was non-existent because Rowan County looked to Callahan to score every trip.
  12. I hope he does. It makes the whole region look good. What schools are considering him?
  13. I'll be the first to congratulate the young man. He is a very skilled basketball player, who faced a great deal of adversity this past season. The only time I got to watch him play was during the Regional tournament & he didn't disappoint. His strength & skill are deceiving. He has the ability to play faced up as well as with his back to the basket. Good luck to him. Transy has recruited a very good crop of Freshmen.
  14. Rowan loves to play a lot of junk defenses especially a Box-N-1 or Triangle & 2. The purpose of these is to prevent looks by certain individuals and have help in all directions, double teams & triple teams if necessary. Box-N-1 assignment in the Regional tournament First Round in 2013. If you don't remember, just ask Coach Thacker.
  15. I have nothing but respect for Bobby Anderson. However, he will be the focal point of most defenses next season unlike the past. Let's see how he reacts/responds to being double, tripled, or quadruple teamed. I feel certain any kid will have difficult adjusting. Jordan Perry has faced that since the 8th grade & still put up big numbers while shooting a respectable 48% FG. I wish him nothing but the best.
  16. Some of the reply's on this board are simply "crazy".
  17. I personally believe they should have not tried to let him score 30 every game and let Redparth do some more. Do you suggest they tell him not to score & shoot?
  18. I don't get what the purpose of this conversation is. Holden Redparth is a great kid with unlimited potential. Where he is from is irrelevant. What part of the county he is from is irrelevant. It's very obvious that people are trying to stir the pot.
  19. Coach Goodman has done a very good job rebuilding that program. Good luck the rest of the season.
  20. I totally forgot Jair Jackson & Greenup County when I gave my Top Ten. Greenup would be in the Top 5 with their projected returnees. Fleming will have to prove to the region their deserving after losing everything except the kitchen sink.
  21. A legitimate question. Chase Porter has improved tremendously over the summer.
  22. I forgot Jair Jackson at Greenup. Based on potential he is a Top 5 player.
  23. Who has improved the most over the summer? Who targeted their weaknesses?
  24. 10. Cameron Sparks (I apologize for the error)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.