For Sayre:

Pergande 17 pts

Duby 11 pts

For Morgan:

Holden Redparth 24 pts, 8 rbds, 2 blocks, 5 steals

Jordan Perry 18 pts

Ryan Adams 11 pts

DeeJay Sparkman 3 assts 6 rbds

Sayre had 18 turnovers and only 1 steal, while Morgan had only 10 turnovers and 8 steals.

For Sayre, Duby played less than 2 quarters and Pergande played just a bit more than 2 quarters. Foul trouble and Duby turned an ankle in the 3rd and never came back in. It's tough for any team to compete without there 2 primary scoring options but for Sayre with their lack of depth it's almost impossible.

For Sayre, Duby played less than 2 quarters and Pergande played just a bit more than 2 quarters. Foul trouble and Duby turned an ankle in the 3rd and never came back in. It's tough for any team to compete without there 2 primary scoring options but for Sayre with their lack of depth it's almost impossible.

Morgan lead by 13 at the half. Sayre was never really in this game.

Morgan lead by 13 at the half. Sayre was never really in this game.

2 pt game at end of 1st quarter. Duby and Pergande go to bench half way thru the 2nd with foul trouble and the lead expanded to 13. Not saying that Sayre would have won the game but it's really hard to compete from the bench. Wonder how Morgan Co. would do with their two best players on the bench?

2 pt game at end of 1st quarter. Duby and Pergande go to bench half way thru the 2nd with foul trouble and the lead expanded to 13. Not saying that Sayre would have won the game but it's really hard to compete from the bench. Wonder how Morgan Co. would do with their two best players on the bench?

Guess we'll never know. Sayre could not have won regardless. Morgan is just a better team. Now Sayre gets to play the big boys in the 11th region. I wish them luck.

Guess we'll never know. Sayre could not have won regardless. Morgan is just a better team. Now Sayre gets to play the big boys in the 11th region. I wish them luck.

Don't know about "could not have won" but I do agree that Morgan was a better team. Sayre is very young and should get better the next couple of years. Gonna be a really tough stretch for the next couple weeks for them.

Don't know about "could not have won" but I do agree that Morgan was a better team. Sayre is very young and should get better the next couple of years. Gonna be a really tough stretch for the next couple weeks for them.

Coach Goodman has done a very good job rebuilding that program. Good luck the rest of the season.