Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ky_football

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ky_football

  1. Congratz on the win. From The Bear Nation
  2. Lets have it at EKU.:thumb:
  3. FC had -83 yards rushing unofficially.
  4. Oh I see.:thumb:I understand now.sorry guys i will stay out of this one.
  5. I didnt see anybody say anything about your business.:confused: Did I miss a post somewhere?
  6. LOL Tough Guy.:fight::laugh:
  7. I just looked at The Litrating and they have DaBears at #5. CLASS 3-A 1.Henry County 112.0 2.Central 106.1 3.Elizabethtown 92.7 4.Belfry 89.0 5.Harlan County 87.0 6.Paducah Tilghman 86.3 7.Somerset 84.8 8.Mason County 83.6 9.Breathitt County 81.2 10.Russell 78.4
  8. So I guess you think they didnt take it seriously? :mad:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.