Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lights Out 30

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lights Out 30

  1. I like the comeback, never heard that one before. Much props. Just thought we all needed a good little smile in the thread after venting.
  2. But if he is a D-1 player he might want to get used to it. He has a nice shot. Really good elevation.
  3. I was making a point about large enrollments. Nothing against those two schools. I guess I worded what I was trying to say wrong. Someone was saying something about Mason being a much larger school. Sorry for pushing that button of yours. I don't think enrollment has anything to due with the quality of players is what I was wanting to say. I just used Trinity and CCH as examples.
  4. Nothing is "killing" me right now, or at least I hope not... Read my whole post, I said if I was wrong don't hold it against me, and I asked for help with someone more familar with the schools. Don't know of any rumors buzzing through here right now, but if I hear of any I'll let you know.
  5. Not a bad size. I think Mason is about 800 9-12... Don't hold that against me... I could be wrong. What tickles me is schools like Cov. Cath. and Trinity that have all boys. I think Trinity's enrollement is 4,000 (I think is what I remember from a program at Rupp)... Someone help me with that...
  6. But there is a ME... Just a little humor in a heated thread makes everyone smile! But a very true post.
  7. Hope he does better than what LeMaster did on the court at UK wherever he goes.
  8. For the sake of saving time, what is Elliott's enrollment? Just curious.
  9. Even at Mason Co. they didn't make the baseball team pay to get in when working the concession stands.
  10. Either way 14 or 40. It goes in the W column. Mason will have their hands full if, and when they meet up with the Indians again. Tournament time is the best time of the year... other than Christmas... Only time will tell.
  11. Sounds like a Mason Co. player from a few years back. His size scared many major college coaches away, but someone took a chance and look how it turned out. Not saying that he is the same kid of player as I have only seen the kid once. But, he impressed me with his contested shots tonight.
  12. What I want to know is why won't they pull the stage bleachers out. My gosh that place was packed and hot. How many people do you all guess was there tonight? I'm going with 3700-4000. I hope Elliott makes it to Rupp, I like their style of play. Hope all the Lion fans made it home safe.
  13. Good win for Lex. Cath. By the score looks like it was a good game.
  14. That is terrible. Maybe the local businesses can all chip in to make up the difference....
  15. Thanks. I didn't think they did. I just wanted to verify that. They will be a top team in the state next year. As long as they work hard during the summer and develop their games. Ferguson is a real nice player.
  16. I think it will be hard to find that. It almost happend in the Memphis-Houston game the other night... I think Memphis shot somehting like 36 and Houston shot 2.
  17. Does Elliott have any seniors that make big contrbutions this year?
  18. It may be an honest mistake. Some people don't pay much attention to that stuff on there. Because it's what you said, not a big deal. That is the best way to really find out in to get it straight from the horse's keyboard...
  19. Don't remember saying they would...
  20. Then why don't you send him a message and ask him for yourself.
  21. I can't wait till the fans get back to Sandy Hook to see what they have to say.
  22. I can with the way Mason played D tonight.
  23. It won't be another blow out like this one. But, I think Mason wins it next year too.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.