Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Musketeer_alum97

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Musketeer_alum97

  1. Greenup Co. has to fill the outfield positions. Hensley and Rowe were lost to graduation.
  2. As of now, no one else has played in NBA, but as for d-1, do not forget Mike Scott from Greenup in the mid-80's (Wake Forest and UK)
  3. I played for Coach Fraley when I was a Freshman at Greenup. He is a great coach and truly a good hearted person. The Rose Hill Staff's actions shows their heart.
  4. I am glad to see EC doing so well again this year. Kentucky is one of the few states that has not divided their high school basketball programs into classes, such as football is. Granted, EC hasn't played any of the big-city schools as of yet, I feel confident that they would more than hold their own against any team in the state. I had the chance to be in EC last year when they went to the state tournament. The whole town pretty much shut down, so that everyone could travel to watch the team. To see a community support their team to this extent was wonderful. I hope to see them make it to state again in March.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.