Boone County 49 St. Henry 43

One more chance for me to give a "job well done" to SHDHS' Annie Fugate. Saw her playing against the boys when she was very young and then saw her have a strong high school career. I'm not thrilled about how fast I'm aging but I am thrilled she got to enjoy success.

Well done, Annie.

One more chance for me to give a "job well done" to SHDHS' Annie Fugate. Saw her playing against the boys when she was very young and then saw her have a strong high school career. I'm not thrilled about how fast I'm aging but I am thrilled she got to enjoy success.

Well done, Annie.

Agree 100%. I have watched Annie play since the 3rd grade at St. Pius. I thought that she had a great 4th quarter tonight. Great to see a senior stepping up!!

Congrats to Boone Co. on the win.

Well done, Annie.

Agreed, this young lady plays hard and has the competitive drive to be a great player on any team.