March 5, 201214 yr Author By the way, as President of the Big Gord Club I must say I hope they used the wide angle lens to get you AND Broering into the picture. Vogel and Pierce are 1st Teamers as well. Whole lotta lens...
March 5, 201214 yr Vogel and Pierce are 1st Teamers as well. Whole lotta lens... You're right on Vogel. Is Pierce the other weekend guy that talks slowly?
March 5, 201214 yr Author You're right on Vogel. Is Pierce the other weekend guy that talks slowly? Yeah...
March 5, 201214 yr Author Is this same tourney they played in maybe last year or two years ago? No. Different deal hosted by UNLV...
March 5, 201214 yr For any UC fans in the area I will be on Sports Rock tomorrow night on Ch 5 talking some Bearcat hoops...Anyway to get a podcast or video stream of this?
March 5, 201214 yr Anyway to get a podcast or video stream of this? I've checked Channel 5's website in the past and it's never on there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.