Who is your "Darius Miller"

Amen, every now and then you have to guard somebody, naturally when you are not made to defend like the rest of your teammates you have better legs for shooting the ball. Hats off to a player that often goes 4 for 6 shooting, but defends the other teams best player.

Exactly!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you? You always have to be in the middle of a conflict on every thread you post in.

Relax.

I think its great that kids that bust their humps everyday in practice that don't put up big numbers get some props! Their role on the team is just as important as those that lead in scoring or rebounding,without them it wouldn't happen. Conflicts only happen when things don't go the way the "good ole boy network" thinks it should! Earn what you get and dont have it handed to you because of who you are. I'm done talking to you:thumb:

What conflict? Just asked a question. :confused:

Conflicts only happen when things don't go the way the "good ole boy network" thinks it should! Earn what you get and dont have it handed to you because of who you are. I'm done talking to you:thumb:

This is you wanting to be the center of attention. It was supposed to be a thread on the players that don't get the recognition they deserve or are often overlooked.

Just post on the point of the thread or don't at all.

2 guys stick out in my mind that don't get enough publicity in NKY

Cooper's Alex Webster-

!

Watch this clip and tell me you don't see some Darius Miller in him at the :25sec mark

NCC's Andy Miller- Kid does everything you ask of role player. Great picks, decent shot, good rebounder, hustles.

Couldn't agree more with both of these choices. :thumb: