Covington Catholic 45 Newport Central Catholic 42 NKAC JV Tourney

CovCath defeats NCC by a score of 45/42 at NCC and earns their way into the JV finals held at CovCath on Monday Feb 13th at 6pm vs. I don't have the slightest clue.

This group of CovCath Basketball players won the Freshmen Tourney last year, so it good to see them again in the finals.

Great game tonight and CONGRATS to Covcath on fighting back for the win. If I'm not mistaken NewCath misses 7 FT's in the last minute and a half of the game. The Breds were absolutly HORRIBLE from the line all night. It just amazes me how some of these kids are so bad at shooting free throws.

NewCath 10-13-08-11 - 42

CovCath 14-05-11-15 - 45

CovCath defeats NCC by a score of 45/42 at NCC and earns their way into the JV finals held at CovCath on Monday Feb 13th at 6pm vs. I don't have the slightest clue.

This group of CovCath Basketball players won the Freshmen Tourney last year, so it good to see them again in the finals.

Opponent is Boone Co.

Great game tonight and CONGRATS to Covcath on fighting back for the win. If I'm not mistaken NewCath misses 7 FT's in the last minute and a half of the game. The Breds were absolutly HORRIBLE from the line all night. It just amazes me how some of these kids are so bad at shooting free throws.

NewCath 10-13-08-11 - 42

CovCath 14-05-11-15 - 45

Our Varsity plays CCH on Tuesday. How do you think SK's JV matches up with the Colonels?

Our Varsity plays CCH on Tuesday. How do you think SK's JV matches up with the Colonels?

Only saw SK JV when they played NewCath and CovCath the 2 times they played the Breds, so I really don't think I can give a good comparison. That being said, last night CovCath did a great job of penetrating and then finding the open man underneath, as well as, applying pressure when needed full & half court. CovCath is quick and they hit the boards well. The first time they played CovCath won by 20+, NewCath last night did a great job of shooting from the field, including 3's. If SK is hitting the 3's like they did against NewCath, should be a good game.