Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Has St. Henry hired a coach yet?

Featured Replies

Bob Mullins' name was being thrown around this fall, did they hire him?

Bob Mullins' name was being thrown around this fall, did they hire him?

 

I remember reading on here that Bob Mullins was indeed the hire.

Yes, Mullins is the new head coach for St. Henry. Look for them to possibly win their district this year.

Yes, Mullins is the new head coach for St. Henry. Look for them to possibly win their district this year.

 

I believe the Dixie Colonels and Lloyd Juggs will have something to say about that. Mullins has his work cut out for him in rebuiding the St. Henry program back to a consistent threat in NKY. Good luck.

Well, they are the obvious favorites but don't count out Mullins. Great coach and great person!

Mullins is a great thing to happen to St. Henry. Kids will love him, he will love the kids, totally different program. Nothing against the past coach, kids will just love Mullins.

Yes, Mullins is the new head coach for St. Henry. Look for them to possibly win their district this year.

 

They will not be close to Lloyd or Dixie this year!

They will not be close to Lloyd or Dixie this year!

 

NeverRight, only time will tell!

They will not be close to Lloyd or Dixie this year!

 

And now we have our answer.

They will not be close to Lloyd or Dixie this year!

Where are you Neverright? I guess I did call it after all. Lloyd goes home and Dixie will play a one seed.:D

Where are you Neverright? I guess I did call it after all. Lloyd goes home and Dixie will play a one seed.:D

 

 

Tacky...... Don't know your intent behind taking a stab at NeverWrong, but the game between St Henry and Lloyd was something that neither team should be degraded in. Yes, Lloyd "went home", but it really was probably one of the best district or regional games that you will see. On that night, it was two very evenly matched teams. Excellent pitching, very few errors, clutch hits, small ball execution, 11 innings of ups and downs....

 

I guess "you did call it after all" but I don't see the need to "crow about it" like it was in the bag for either team.

Tacky...... Don't know your intent behind taking a stab at NeverWrong, but the game between St Henry and Lloyd was something that neither team should be degraded in. Yes, Lloyd "went home", but it really was probably one of the best district or regional games that you will see. On that night, it was two very evenly matched teams. Excellent pitching, very few errors, clutch hits, small ball execution, 11 innings of ups and downs....

 

I guess "you did call it after all" but I don't see the need to "crow about it" like it was in the bag for either team.

 

Get off it! He didn't have a problem saying St. Henry wasn't worth anything earlier in this thread. Your right that the Lloyd game was a good close fought game; however for a team that, how'd he put it ....'They will not be close to Lloyd or Dixie this year!'... that wasn't tacky at all! I wouldn't have said a thing about the game other than Neverwrong had to make his uninformed statement that St. Henry would be garbage. The problem I see is NeverWrong is never right!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.