Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 56 Tennessee Tech 50

Featured Replies

Let's say you swap Prohm and Tyndall this season. What kind of results do you get?
Morehead may be undefeated :D
  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Morehead may be undefeated :D

 

And what fun would we have on here if we didn't stir the pot a little and try to build up the OVC Tournament? :lol::thumb:

  • Author

By the way, I think the ESPNU BracketBusters games will be announced today. I'm interested to see who Murray State gets.

By the way, I think the ESPNU BracketBusters games will be announced today. I'm interested to see who Murray State gets.
Me too. I am thinking Wichita State. It may be the time for MSU to be exposed, but it will be cool if they can get two ranked teams in Murray.
  • Author
Me too. I am thinking Wichita State. It may be the time for MSU to be exposed, but it will be cool if they can get two ranked teams in Murray.

 

Was talking to Neal Bradley on Twitter. He thinks it may be Long Beach State.

Was talking to Neal Bradley on Twitter. He thinks it may be Long Beach State.
Very possible. The former Murray State President, F. King Alexander, is now the President of LBSU. The King was awesome. He could ball on the basketball court. He would come to the gyms all the time and do some work on a lot of the students.

 

I guess ESPN has to ask what is more interesting, St. Mary's @ Creighton. or St. Mary's @ MSU. From a pure basketball standpoint - and removing myself from being a fan - I would want to see the first of the two listed just because of Doug McDermott.

Edited by bugatti

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.