Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Reilly on Tebow

Featured Replies

^ How about his TE's...

^ I'm quite sure you would be ok with them being playoff qb's as well right? lol

 

Yeah, wouldn't mind that at all!

I have to admit that the pre game clip about Tebow and the kids that he buys tickets for to the games brought tears to my eyes. One word...genuine.

Like I said in a previous thread questioning his postgame comments. I could care less if he wins another football game, the man has shone a light for God and praised Jesus at all possible times. He has made a lasting impact that is far bigger than any football game.

Like I said in a previous thread questioning his postgame comments. I could care less if he wins another football game, the man has shone a light for God and praised Jesus at all possible times. He has made a lasting impact that is far bigger than any football game.

 

AMEN Bro.!!!

I just read the article. All I can say is I wish I were more like Tim Tebow.

He is a good kid, but I am so sick of the Tebow talk... :puke:

A few weeks ago I heard that Rick Reilly hired a professional lip reader (whatever that is) to see if Tebow cursed on the sidelines or not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.