Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence County 2006

Featured Replies

Carter should be one of the better linemen around IMO.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

So with a good o-line and all the speed that we should have in the backfield this year seems to have a good makeup and a seemingly decent offensive game for the Dawgs this year.

 

I see some real speed in the backfield this year with Fitzpatrick, Roberts, M. Roberts and the new QB transfer from Florida.

Things just arent doing so well for Lawerence County right now. I also heard rumor that one of LCs off/def lineman transefered to Sheldon Clark High School. Sophomore who received a decent amount of playing time.

 

Can anyone confirm this?

The line will be very young this season but they are a very good group of young men I went to some JV games last year and they did a really fine job they all had good size and they did what the coaches wanted them to do . I think some of them should have been playing on Friday nights .I don't know all thier names but some of them are the Harles he's a big kid and the webb kid really looked good they have a carter it's not Kyle but he's a good player and the Delong kid will be a senior then thiers Kyle Carter he's a two year starter there's a Patrick kid that has great size and should really be able to step up this year thier's a freshman to be that most likely will see some time on Friday nights his name Ben Perston thiers also the scarberry kid he's a 2 year starter thier's more but I just don't know all there names but I think this line will be better then we had last year. Let's hope.

 

Im pretty sure this was the name I heard....

Brad Harless

Im pretty sure this was the name I heard....

Brad Harless

If this is true then I hate to hear it Brad has a lot of tools and could be a big help to us but I just hope he does good were ever he might end up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.