January 1, 201214 yr Zero playoff wins and well below .500. I would judge the ownership soley on those stats. Anything else is nonsense
January 1, 201214 yr I truly believe that the Bengals could win the Super Bowl and there would be as many people complain about "this is our first Super Bowl win" as there would be happy for the win. Cincinnati fans, announcers, and media people are some of the most negative in the country. JMO, GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 2, 201214 yr I truly believe that the Bengals could win the Super Bowl and there would be as many people complain about "this is our first Super Bowl win" as there would be happy for the win. Cincinnati fans, announcers, and media people are some of the most negative in the country. JMO, GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cincy media are pussycats compared to their peers in larger markets. There are time that I think they are on the Bengals payroll.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.