Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Softball

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some players to watch.

Henry Co. Vaughn, DeBurger

Gallatin Co. Seng, Nicholson,H Dossett

SK. Lang

Carroll Co. M. Ogden

Owen Co. Sutherland

WV. Ginn, Gregg

Some players to watch.

Henry Co. Vaughn, DeBurger

Gallatin Co. Seng, Nicholson,H Dossett

SK. Lang

Carroll Co. M. Ogden

Owen Co. Sutherland

WV. Ginn, Gregg

 

Definitely Ginn and Gregg from WV. Who is the preseason favorite to win this region? I would assume it would be WV just because they have everyone returning except one, but I am not really sure what everyone else has returning.

If I had to pick now I would agree with WV.

I think Walton and Gallatin will be tough.

Walton should be even stronger this with Thacker and Ginn on the mound. I would add Thacker as a player to watch on the mound and at the plate.

Yes I agree Sarge. Thacker was a big part of WVs pitching and hitting and only a Soph

Any comments or thoughts on top 5 in region

WV

Oldham Co

Collins

Henry Co

Gallatin Co

Walton should be even stronger this with Thacker and Ginn on the mound. I would add Thacker as a player to watch on the mound and at the plate.

 

Ginn and Thacker are both solid pitchers and with their defense that makes them even better. WV typically plays very sound defense and makes few mistakes.

Any comments or thoughts on top 5 in region

WV

Oldham Co

Collins

Henry Co

Gallatin Co

 

Collins will be tough again. I believe they return their starting pitcher.

Gallatin I don't think lost anyone and will be tough.

Oldham not sure where they will be at.

Henry County is always tough but I think they lost a few.

Walton only lost one player from last year and will continue to be strong contender to repeat.

Ginn and Thacker are both solid pitchers and with their defense that makes them even better. WV typically plays very sound defense and makes few mistakes.

Yes, I believe they will be stronger than ever this year defensively.

Yes, I believe they will be stronger than ever this year defensively.
Yes WV is very good defensively but dont forget about there offense.

They have been at the top of runs scored in the region for the last 4 yrs. They also have great SR leadership in Anderson2B,Ginn P/SS,GreggCF,Watkins RF, and Mosier C.

All of WVs starters have played travel ball since young kids. This has to help Coach Anderson.

Yes WV is very good defensively but dont forget about there offense.

They have been at the top of runs scored in the region for the last 4 yrs. They also have great SR leadership in Anderson2B,Ginn P/SS,GreggCF,Watkins RF, and Mosier C.

All of WVs starters have played travel ball since young kids. This has to help Coach Anderson.

 

:thumb: Do doubt. I agree.

Yes WV is very good defensively but dont forget about there offense.

They have been at the top of runs scored in the region for the last 4 yrs. They also have great SR leadership in Anderson2B,Ginn P/SS,GreggCF,Watkins RF, and Mosier C.

All of WVs starters have played travel ball since young kids. This has to help Coach Anderson.

True!

Collins will be tough again. I believe they return their starting pitcher.

Gallatin I don't think lost anyone and will be tough.

Oldham not sure where they will be at.

Henry County is always tough but I think they lost a few.

Walton only lost one player from last year and will continue to be strong contender to repeat.

Gallatin lost starting 1B and LF to graduation, but return a very solid core at P-soph, C-jr, 3B-fr, and SS-soph. WV is my pick at the top of the 8th Region at this point until someone else proves otherwise.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.