Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Loyola link

Featured Replies

No not really. Everything else he does really well, he is just slow and has bad fundamentals on D.

 

His offense is good, I just think because of his defense, he loses some confidence on the offensive side. When he's scoring, you don't notice it as much. I think he has 13 so far today.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK should get lots of practice at the line the rest of the way.

I absolutely love how unselfish this team is. Most players would have taken that ball the rest of the way to the hoop there, but instead MKG throw a perfect lob pass to Davis. Unselfish and more exciting. This team really does share the ball, pretty impressive for the type of talent these guys have, especially freshmen.

No not really. Everything else he does really well, he is just slow and has bad fundamentals on D.

 

Guess I have higher expectations for that honor. Just assume that you can't be slow and must be able to play solid D. Would take Scott Padgett all day over KW.

Guess I have higher expectations for that honor. Just assume that you can't be slow and must be able to play solid D. Would take Scott Padgett all day over KW.

 

Wasn't the Scott Padgett that we knew and love a junior/senior? Why don't we let the kid get more games and time to develop before we start making comments like that.

 

I'm saying that as one of his bigger critics right now. I don't disagree with the McD's comment though.

Scott Padgett was such a disaster as a freshman, he flunked himself out of school and couldn't even see the court. Wiltjer is much much much much further along than Padgett was. :lol:

How many assists does MKG have? Seems like he's had several really nice passes today which have lead to dunks.

Wasn't the Scott Padgett that we knew and love a junior/senior? Why don't we let the kid get more games and time to develop before we start making comments like that.

 

I'm saying that as one of his bigger critics right now. I don't disagree with the McD's comment though.

 

You're right. A little premature to make the SP comparisons. He probably should not of been a McDonalds AA. I think my expectations would of been tempered a bit had he not come in with that honor.

We may have a few bad things to say about Wiltjer, but when that kid has his feet set, he's wet.

Guess I have higher expectations for that honor. Just assume that you can't be slow and must be able to play solid D. Would take Scott Padgett all day over KW.

 

Padgett scored 28 total points his whole Freshman year. Wiltjer is miles ahead of where Padgett was at this point.

Padgett scored 28 total points his whole Freshman year. Wiltjer is miles ahead of where Padgett was at this point.

 

Wiltjer is close to that today! He's gonna be 20+ today.

That was the luckiest cover EVER!!!

 

Line I saw was -25...??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.