Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Loyola link

Featured Replies

Anybody got a link to Uk game today? I might not be able to get out of the office for the whole game.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm stuck at work too, but the boss isn't here so I will probably try and watch some of it as well. I know you can get it on ESPN3, but I've never used that. If no one has a link, I might have to figure it out today.

Figured I shouldn't download something at work, so I'm just listening to it on 1530. Not the same but at least its something.

Easily the worst they've looked all season IMO. Ugly first half.

Not surprised the boys came out flat today. Tough game to get up for mentally.

  • Author

Cats only up 3 and Cal just got T'd up.

With Lamb being more versatile now, being able to drive and hit that floater...he's such a big threat. Love his game.

Wiltjer is terrible on D. He can't keep playing him. He would struggle to defend on the HS level.

Wiltjer is terrible on D. He can't keep playing him. He would struggle to defend on the HS level.

 

It wasn't even that great of a move which allowed the monster dunk. His feet are just so slow. I don't want to be down on a guy, but he drastically needs to improve on the defensive end.

 

Also...thanks for the PM HT. I tried to reply, but it said your inbox was full.

^ No problem. I saw the email saying my box was full, I cleared it.

Wiltjer is terrible on D. He can't keep playing him. He would struggle to defend on the HS level.

 

Watching him, it's hard to believe he was a hamburger boy, isn't it?

Wiltjer hits a quick three...looked confident shooting there.

 

MKG is a man!

Loyola's 2nd leading scorer just fouled out with 15:10 remaining...:lol:

Watching him, it's hard to believe he was a hamburger boy, isn't it?

 

No not really. Everything else he does really well, he is just slow and has bad fundamentals on D.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.