Table tennis

Alabama Larry

Ok, you were pretty good. The last time I played was before I had my knee replaced 2 years ago at NKU in the Health Center. It was very nice, the guy running said it was the Northern Kentucky Table Tennis Club, good competition. Considering I hadn't played in several years I held my own, but of course I could barely walk the next day. I would love to play again, do you know if they still exist?

Ok, you were pretty good. The last time I played was before I had my knee replaced 2 years ago at NKU in the Health Center. It was very nice, the guy running said it was the Northern Kentucky Table Tennis Club, good competition. Considering I hadn't played in several years I held my own, but of course I could barely walk the next day. I would love to play again, do you know if they still exist?
I believe so, but I'll try to find out but might be next week until I play again.

I think the NKY Club is closed but Cincy is alive and well:

http://www.cincytt.org/