Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Poll 12/24/05

Featured Replies

If you have a differing opinion on the top two at this time you should feel free to express it. :thumb:

Didn't say I disagreed with the top two, just said that I am looking forward to them playing each other to see who is 1 and who is 2. Nothing more, nothing less. Paranoia runs rampant here!

One thing about Cubster, he knows "rising quick" :D

Didn't say I disagreed with the top two, just said that I am looking forward to them playing each other to see who is 1 and who is 2. Nothing more, nothing less. Paranoia runs rampant here!

 

There is no paranoia here, I just misunderstood your remark. I simply thought you were implying the top two were misplaced. No biggie.

  • Author

After tonight's results putting together a New Year's poll will be a dizzying expereince.

After tonight's results putting together a New Year's poll will be a dizzying expereince.

 

Good luck, you will need it. :thumb:

After tonight's results putting together a New Year's poll will be a dizzying expereince.

 

 

You can do it Cub!

Cubster- I think I was 0-fer yesterday, this pronosticator business is pretty rough, I'm going to look into another line of work, because I couldnt figure out a single game yesterday :eek:

Ashland third?

Rose Hill almost beat Raceland and Greenup and they are 15th?

TBF keep watching hoops and you might someday get in the Cubster's class. :D;)

Hasn't East and West both beaten your beloved Ramblers along with a below average Fleming County team? Lets try not to be bias in our poll TBF.

I was looking for you to place Breathitt in there somewhere in the Top 10. :banana:

 

Your #16 Bath beat your #3 Elliott. :argue:

 

This region is so close that you can rank them from night to night and it be totally different. Cubster is just as biased in his assessment of the Red Devils as I am my Ramblers.

 

I get attacked because I have Raceland 1 place higher than Cub??? WOW!!!

 

And he is the KING???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.