Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Is UK locked into too many non-conference rivalries?"

Featured Replies

UK's non-conference schedule next year, if no changes are made, would look like this:

 

@ North Carolina

@ Louisville

@ Big East opponent (Big East/SEC challenge)

@ Maryland

vs. Duke (on neutral floor...I think Atlanta?)

vs. Indiana (Rupp)

 

I am of the opinion that UK will lose A TON off this year's team--perhaps even more than two years ago. Will be Cal's youngest team. I'd lighten the schedule and not apologize about it. What I think you'll see happen is North Carolina removed, and a home-and-home series to begin with Texas, with the first game being @ Rupp. I think that's what this whole thing is about--needing an additional home game. I think it'll be Texas, but it could also be West Virginia, Notre Dame or Kansas. But I think it's Texas, partially for recruiting purposes (Harrison twins).

  • Replies 76
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May be out of his hands -- kind of like when UK dropped WKU after the Toppers dared beat them.

 

So let me get your train of thought correct here Jim. Calipari has enough say that he can weaken his non conference schedule if he wants, but he doesn't have enough say to keep Indiana on the schedule if he wants. Gotcha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.