Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Pick'em Contest (Week #13)

Featured Replies

I predict the Broncos win no more than one game the rest of the year. So they go either 1 and 4 or 0 and 5 the rest of the season.

 

I know this is not part of the contest. However since so many love Tebow and talks about how he is a winner. If my prediction ends up being right, I should be declared the overall season winner for this! Especially since I had already predicted the Bengals doing well this season too! :D

7--Saints

5--Bucs

3--Falcons

2--Bills

1-Bengals

 

TB--Saints

7 Saints

5 Tampa Bay

3 Pitt

2 Tenn

1 Atl

TieBreaker-Tenn

7 Pitt

5 Saints

3 Falcons

2 Bucs

1 Tenn

 

Tiebreaker: Falcons

I predict the Broncos win no more than one game the rest of the year. So they go either 1 and 4 or 0 and 5 the rest of the season.

 

I know this is not part of the contest. However since so many love Tebow and talks about how he is a winner. If my prediction ends up being right, I should be declared the overall season winner for this! Especially since I had already predicted the Bengals doing well this season too! :D

On the road in Minn+Buff home vs Chic+NE. Not sure that's going way out on a limb lol! Chiefs are bad on the road.

I predict the Broncos win no more than one game the rest of the year. So they go either 1 and 4 or 0 and 5 the rest of the season.

 

I know this is not part of the contest. However since so many love Tebow and talks about how he is a winner. If my prediction ends up being right, I should be declared the overall season winner for this! Especially since I had already predicted the Bengals doing well this season too! :D

2 games later he's 2-0! Not the season winner lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.