Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner/Dixie Predictions

Featured Replies

Any chance Conner keeps it close?

Dixie by 10. 62-52. If a couple of Conner's scores can get hot, this could be closer.

Unfortunately, I think this is going to be a tough night for the Cougars.

 

If you projected the 5 starters for this varsity season at the end of last season you would see that perhaps the best overall talent was cut due to attitude, the best overall shooter broke his hand, 2 of the "bigs" which are about 6'2 and 6'3 are about 10 days removed from football and none of them have extensive varsity experience.

 

That's a problem against Dixie. I'm looking to see if Conner returns to their traditional way of hustling and scrapping which was missing last season.

This game should get ugly in a hurry. Conner doesn't have the talent they had last year when they still lost to Dixie. The players Conner does return have limited varsity experience. To top it off, Dixie probably knows their plays. Even without Pike on the floor, I am thinking Dixie wins by around 15 points and gets to use its bench quite a bit. I like Byrns and Hemmerich for Conner and I have heard they were playing well over the summer. Who broke their hand? Byrns? I think the Dixie guards will dominate this game. No answer for Hatton.

  • Author
Unfortunately, I think this is going to be a tough night for the Cougars.

 

If you projected the 5 starters for this varsity season at the end of last season you would see that perhaps the best overall talent was cut due to attitude, the best overall shooter broke his hand, 2 of the "bigs" which are about 6'2 and 6'3 are about 10 days removed from football and none of them have extensive varsity experience.

 

That's a problem against Dixie. I'm looking to see if Conner returns to their traditional way of hustling and scrapping which was missing last season.

 

Is this a player problem or a coach problem?

I'm going to go with Dixie by around 15.

 

I think both teams come out sloppy with Dixie pulling away in the second half. Hatton should have a big game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.