Who is the best point guard in the 15th Region ?

I have to agree with you Sacred Eagle hands down , Jayrd"SPUD"Crum is the most complete PG in the 15th region even though he is only a sophmore.Can you guys imagine what he is going to play like when he is a Senior.He could possibly be the best player to ever play at S.C.H.S. !!! People will be saying Stepp WHO??????????????????

The best point guard? Although I love Spud and the way he plays my vote would go to Matt Maynard of Belfry hands down. He is a true point guard where as Spud would be better suited as a shooting guard. Spud has good handles, but does not make others better when he has the ball. He only makes himself better. Everytime Maynard touches the pill everyone in Pond Creek gets a little better.

I don't see Slone as a "POINT" Guard. He seems more like a STUD to me. That kid can do it all.

The best point guard? Although I love Spud and the way he plays my vote would go to Matt Maynard of Belfry hands down. He is a true point guard where as Spud would be better suited as a shooting guard. Spud has good handles, but does not make others better when he has the ball. He only makes himself better. Everytime Maynard touches the pill everyone in Pond Creek gets a little better.

I don't see Slone as a "POINT" Guard. He seems more like a STUD to me. That kid can do it all.

Spud is very offensive minded but he has to be on this years SC team. Spud needs to look for his teammates a little better at times and he will (One of the most driven players I've ever been around) but he's still avgs 6 assists a game which is pretty good. Maynard and Johnson are both very good maybe they all can share the mantle as the best. Slone is not a pg I'm guessing Pugh is handling those duties this year. If Pugh has improved since he was a freshmen he should be right there with the other 3 at the top of the list.