Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A First Round Competitive Games

Featured Replies

I only see two that on paper should be closely contested games Fern Creek/Bryan Station and Male/Meade County. I see the rest being blowouts in favor of the higher seeded teams (with one exception Manual will blow out Central Hardin). Any others?

I think Boone/Madison Central should be interesting.

I think Boone/Madison Central should be interesting.

 

It's according what Boone Co. team shows up..

I think the Ryle/ GRC game will be a good one with it going either way.

I don't think Campbell County is going to blow anyone out. I think all the NKY 6A games with the exception of Simon Kenton will be competitive and could go either way.

I think Male will be the only #4 seed to win.

Not so quickly SF, I've seen tape on Meade County and they are very solid. Nice QB and wingback #7 are very good. And Male is playing very hard so it might be a very good matchup. Hope we don't kick off to #7. Who has his hand bandaged but still can play.

 

Any fans of Meade County on here. I'll be there if anyone wants to meet. I met ole ROCKMOM at the Rocks game and had a great time.

Don't overlook Graves Co, they are better than their record.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

My bad, Graves is 5a.:isurrender:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.