Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyd County 21 Greenup County 0

Featured Replies

Great job Lions !!!!!

Congratulations to the Lions!!!

Boyd county defense looked pretty good. GC well what do I say I give up.

Bring on highlands!

Good job Boyd County.

Bring on highlands!
What a reward, huh?
What a reward, huh?

 

No kidding. If I were a Boyd Co player I would have thrown last nights game, j/k. Boyd won't be the last team that gets rolled by Highlands in the playoffs.

No doubt Highlands is going to have their way against the Lions, but I'm sure Boyd County will play the best they can till the final whistle blows, that says alot about their character. Congrats to the Lions on the win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.