Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark Rowe out for season

Featured Replies

Clark Rowe of Rockcastle County will have shoulder surgery November 4th and miss the rest of the season. Hopefully he will recover in time to get ready to play his freshmen year in college if he so decides. Clark finishes as the all time leading rusher in Rockcastle County history. Quite and accomplishment at a school that has had a long list of great running backs. That he did this with next to no passing game to help him makes it even a greater accomplishment. We at Rock all wish him the best in the future and he will be sorely missed, he is one class act on and off the field!!

Sad news. He's had a great career at Rockcastle and will be greatly missed. Do they have a capable backup to stand in for Rowe? This could certainly shake up the district and playoff race.

Truly bad news for the Rock faithful and for Clark. We wish him nothing but the best and it has been a joy watching him the last 3 years. We will see if the rest of the team can rise to occasion and finish out the season as champs. I can think of nothing that would make Clark prouder !!

Sad news. He's had a great career at Rockcastle and will be greatly missed. Do they have a capable backup to stand in for Rowe? This could certainly shake up the district and playoff race.

 

I don't think he has played much at all this season?

 

I hate to hear news like that about any kid. I wish him the best of luck.

I don't think he has played much at all this season?

 

I hate to hear news like that about any kid. I wish him the best of luck.

 

Oh really? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else in their backfield. I was thinking he had put up big numbers. Maybe I was remembering that he broke the record earlier this year. Either way, tough break for the kid.

Sorry I should have said played much late in the season. I think Pulaski may have been his last game? But had been injured all year just kept fighting through it till now.

 

Yes very tough break.

Sorry to hear this. He is an outstanding football player. Wish him a fast recovery.

WOW, who takes his place now?

Clark did hurt his shoulder against Pulaski on his last touchdown on what seemed like a minor hit. He has been week to week since then. Rockcastle won against undefeated Perry County Central and undefeated Russell County without him in the backfield. I wish he could be available...especially for tonight against Knox Central. I wish him the best...he's a great kid and back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.