Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County/Carroll County Predictions

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this game?

 

The game takes place at Owen County for their homecoming this Friday night.

I have not seen Carroll play yet, but after seeing Owen and hearing what I have about both teams between the games they have both played, I don't think Owen should have much trouble. I don't know if I am right on this, but this is a rivalry between the two isn't it? If it is, rivalries can make things interesting, but I still think it will take a lot for the Rebels to lose.

From hearing from a friend this weekend Owen is the team to beat. They have size, depth, and alot of experienced players i'll take Owen by 20 I also look for them to go deep in the playoffs this year.

Owen Co. 35-28.

From hearing from a friend this weekend Owen is the team to beat. They have size, depth, and alot of experienced players i'll take Owen by 20 I also look for them to go deep in the playoffs this year.

 

I would be surprised if the Rebels do not at least advance to the quarter finals; chances are they may go farther.

Owen should handle this one...OC 28-7

  • Author

I think this may be Owen's toughest fight so far but I look for them to come out ahead by 2 touchdowns.

Glad to see one of the old local rivalry's still going on. I miss the days of the Henry, Carroll, Owen, Trimble County games.

Owen Co by 7.

I like Owen in this one. I think the game will remain close due to the rivalry between the two schools.

Having seen both teams and through mutal opponents, I would favor Owen. I would not be shocked if this was closer than people think.

This should be a really good game. I will take Carroll Co. in the upset

 

Carroll 30

Owen 28

I'm with you Dude, not gonna give a score,but I'll take a Carroll in a mild upset.

This should be a really good game. I will take Carroll Co. in the upset

 

Carroll 30

Owen 28

 

If the Panthers win, I would consider it a pretty big upset. Anything is possible, especially in rivalries.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.