Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County vs. Anderson County Predictions

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      73%
    • Anderson County
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is the game both teams have had circled on the Schedule all season. Looks like this is for the district title and more important #1 seed in the playoffs.

I don't think there is any Anderson Co folks on this site. Strange to me and they have an exceptional team this year. FC will have their hands totally full and then some come Fri. night. We need to recruit some Anderson Co. fans to BGP. :thumb:

Franklin Co. 42-28.

To be able to beat Franklin County this year teams are going to have to score in the 40's or 50's. I believe Anderson has the ability to do this. I just dont think Anderson can do it Friday night. Tough game both ways, I expect it to get a little chippy. Ill go with FC 52-35.

I would like to recall last weeks game and the stats that were posted by Ryan Timmons. Below is a post from the state journal highlighting last weeks performance.

The numbers: Timmons, a junior wide receiver, rushed five times for 171 yards and caught five passes for 203 yards. Timmons touched the ball 10 times and scored touchdowns on seven of them – four rushing and three receiving.

 

Anderson just doesnt have the talent to contain this kid.. If he can continue to produce numbers like this i believe we will see a Kentucky Mr. Football award winner come from the Capitol City of Frankfort..

 

Franklin Co.- 64

Anderson Co.- 21

Timmons hands down is probably the best athelete in highschool sports of Kentucky Football right now. I would put this kid up against your St. X's and Trinity's. Timmons will not let his team lose, I agree in order for a team to defeat Franklin County they must score 40+ points. No defense will be able to contain the Flyer's strong offense.

This Franklin County is a fun team to watch. I have said it all year this team has something special and will do special things. I wish them the best of luck and will be rooting for our cross town rival.

 

FCHS 35

ACHS 14

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.