Campbell County vs Dixie Predictions

Who wins to improve to 2-0 in the district?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins to improve to 2-0 in the district?

• Campbell County Camels
    • Dixie Heights Colonels

Heard last night that the Camels may have lost one of their top linemen. 6'6" 220 and quick, is hard to replace.

Not so fast.

Coach Lickert's whole goal coming into the season was get 2 deep in every position by the first district game which was last week against SK and they were solid 2 deep at each position. This is with kids playing both sides of the ball not exactly what he wanted but he still reached a goal of his by becoming 2 deep. This team has improved every week and I see them winning tomorrow. With Durham, Popp and Walsh I think that is a pretty good trio to go with.

I completely agree

People will discount Dixie too much following the big defeat to Beechwood like they did Holy Cross after Beechwood

pummeled them. Don't let the Beechwood score skew your prediction. Injuries are hurting Dixie, and the loss of Justice on the defensive side is a blow to a defensively challenged team. However, I believe Bruns will be back this week and that will propel Dixie to a surprisingly easy win. I am going to say Dixie wins 35-14.

Not so fast.

Coach Lickert's whole goal coming into the season was get 2 deep in every position by the first district game which was last week against SK and they were solid 2 deep at each position. This is with kids playing both sides of the ball not exactly what he wanted but he still reached a goal of his by becoming 2 deep. This team has improved every week and I see them winning tomorrow. With Durham, Popp and Walsh I think that is a pretty good trio to go with.

I agree, But you have to admit he's a big part of the system. Do you know if he is out or not.