Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview/Greenup County Predictions

Who wins this game? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Fairview
      66%
    • Greenup County
      33%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Give us your thoughts and predictions on this game.

I jumped the gun on this one, thought it was last week. Fairview imo will name the score. The Eagles are one of the very best teams in NEKY this season, very well coached and have started a perinial good program, not just a good team for a couple of years. GC has a young team that needs to develop as well as their coach. I have alot of friends in the GCHS fan base, good people and kds that deserve better.

 

Fairview 48 GCHS 0

 

C'mon GC!!, Shock the state and pull the upset! I feel pretty sure in saying that all Raceland fans are behind you and will be pulling for you this week.:ylsuper:

I'd like to say we'll give them a run for their money but I just don't see it. Marsh should be 100% for this game he played alittle the first half agains't Grant but was hurting. Williams our fb and db might still be out. We need these two at 100% to have any chance. Also heard might be going with Jackson at qb.

Fairview wins big with or without all of Greenups Co. starters. 60-6....

Sorry muskies.

I'd like to say we'll give them a run for their money but I just don't see it. Marsh should be 100% for this game he played alittle the first half agains't Grant but was hurting. Williams our fb and db might still be out. We need these two at 100% to have any chance. Also heard might be going with Jackson at qb.
I hope that you can get your kids back and healthy. Not just for thi week but for the remainder of the season.

Should be another easy win for Fairview. I guess I would say 30-14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.