Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon Chase

Featured Replies

This being called The Bourbon Chase, I'm assuming you guys will be passing through the Bourbon City?
You got it. Legs 2, 3, and 4 are through there.
  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You got it. Legs 2, 3, and 4 are through there.

 

Soooo ... does that mean you'll be stopping by? Or do I need to find your bunch for photos?

Soooo ... does that mean you'll be stopping by? Or do I need to find your bunch for photos?
I wish I could stop by man but the way it works you are constantly on the move. Photos would be awesome. My 1st leg leaves Jim Beam at 11:45 and ends up at Deatsville Road right before KY 523 just outside of town. Should take me a little over an hour to get there. From there my team will run to Heaven Hill and then outside of town down Pottershop Rd towards Maker's Mark.

 

Here is an overview of the whole course as an FYI. Individual legs are down at the bottom.

  • Author

Finished my first leg and had a blast! Came in 7 mins. faster than I turned in. That's good as Van 1 got behind in the hot sun earlier today. I Got to dip my personal bourbon bottle at Makers Mark in the hot wax. Well I better get in bed as we leave in 4 hours for leg number #2.

  • Author

I have never had so much fun in putting my body in so much pain in my life. Has to rank as one of the best things I have ever done. Already making plans to do this again next year.

Hope you guys enjoyed your spin through the Bourbon City. I saw a number of participants out this weekend.

I have never had so much fun in putting my body in so much pain in my life. Has to rank as one of the best things I have ever done. Already making plans to do this again next year.
What are the dates for next year?
What are the dates for next year?
I think it's going to moved up some to the last weekend in September. Registration isn't until January this year.

 

We are still considering doing an Ultra and trying to lay out plans for the team.

I think it's going to moved up some to the last weekend in September. Registration isn't until January this year.

 

We are still considering doing an Ultra and trying to lay out plans for the team.

From the FAQ:

 

The tentative dates for 2012 are September 28-29

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.