Madison Southern 41 Lynn Camp 14

BIG_BALLIN

We got one! I know some of you guys take my comments as harsh but I'm so glad for these boys. These guys have finally learned how to compete, and come together. The defense stepped up something that did not happen a year ago and got our offense going. Also, had a few more guys make plays than last week...go Eagles!...gonna have some fun in Berea tonight...lol

We got one! I know some of you guys take my comments as harsh but I'm so glad for these boys. These guys have finally learned how to compete, and come together. The defense stepped up something that did not happen a year ago and got our offense going. Also, had a few more guys make plays than last week...go Eagles!...gonna have some fun in Berea tonight...lol

Congrats on the win, but I don't think beating a mediocre 1A team is all that. Coach Mitchell is a good coach and has had better teams. It goes to show the heart and determination and how well coached Lynn Camp is that they even competed with a 5A school. I think Mad. Southern needs to accomplish more before you can say they have learned to come together and compete. JMO.

Certainly a win is a win, and they should be happy but they need to keep it in perspective. Stay even keel when you win and when you lose.

Agreed Trench...but we needed it for sure.

For the record BIG Ballin I am pulling for MS. I think Coach Clark is the right man for the job and is pointing the program in the right direction. Just think they need to keep this win in perspective. Need a signature win against a more equal opponent to say they have arrived. Lynn Camp is usually a tough 1A team, but Coach Mitchell has not had the players he usually does but his players are well coached and his kids give all they have, therefore, MS should be pleased with the win but not be satisfied with it or think they have put it all together yet. Not that you are implying that.

Good win for you guys go and get some more. I am a supporter. Bottom line any win is a good win!

For the record BIG Ballin I am pulling for MS. I think Coach Clark is the right man for the job and is pointing the program in the right direction. Just think they need to keep this win in perspective. Need a signature win against a more equal opponent to say they have arrived. Lynn Camp is usually a tough 1A team, but Coach Mitchell has not had the players he usually does but his players are well coached and his kids give all they have, therefore, MS should be pleased with the win but not be satisfied with it or think they have put it all together yet. Not that you are implying that.

Good win for you guys go and get some more. I am a supporter. Bottom line any win is a good win!

:thumb: