Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland / Pikeville Predictions

Who wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Raceland
      63%
      14
    • Pikeville
      36%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

#8 Class A Raceland travels to #5 Class A Pikeville this Friday. Your predictions...

Can someone please add a poll? I forgot.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Part 2 of a tough nondistrict away schedule. I watched about ten minutes of the Pikeville and Harlan game. Pikeville looks very good. Speed, strong lineplay, great backfield. Two hour road trip and playing a very tough Pikeville. Another big challenge this week for the young RAMs!

Pikeville rolls in this one. Raceland is down.

I look for a good game by both teams. This will give a look at what the playoffs may look like. Pikeville has to be the favorite, that fine with me, we're used to it.

Which Maynard prevails? Randy, Ben, or T.J. ?

I've watched game film and I know our guys pride is hurt from the thumping at Putnam stadium Friday night. I think our guys will come out with something to prove. I like our chances in this one.

Traveling to Pikeville will be tough for the Rams. This one is stop #2 of a 5 week road trip. I don't make predictions on Raceland games so the only pick I got is a promise that Raceland will come to play and will play hard. Pikeville has a strong team this season and are a class A tradition with State Tiltle hardware in their trophy case, they know how to win.

I hope the Nethercutt kid for the Rams is o.k. and will play.

 

Rams, get focused on this one!

Who wins?

 

 

I won't ever go against the RAMs. Seen them pull way to many upsets!! I'm going to the game so I expect the RAMs to win. Lots of respect going out to Pikeville though.

Traveling to Pikeville will be tough for the Rams. This one is stop #2 of a 5 week road trip. I don't make predictions on Raceland games so the only pick I got is a promise that Raceland will come to play and will play hard. Pikeville has a strong team this season and are a class A tradition with State Tiltle hardware in their trophy case, they know how to win.

I hope the Nethercutt kid for the Rams is o.k. and will play.

 

Rams, get focused on this one!

I cleared Nethercutt about 50 minutes ago.

IMG6701-M.jpg

 

Here's a Ram that is ready to play.

#8 Class A Raceland travels to #5 Class A Pikeville this Friday. Your predictions...

Can someone please add a poll? I forgot.

 

I seriously doubt we are #8 after the butt whipping we took this past Friday night. Just sayin'

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34316[/ATTACH]

 

Here's a Ram that is ready to play.

:clap::thumb:
:clap::thumb:

 

We love our linemen, don't we 68?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.