Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morgan County 32 Boyd County 0

Featured Replies

Did Bill Allen get some more eligibility?

Did Bill Allen get some more eligibility?

 

 

 

Hey, I know who you are talking about.....but others may not.....:lol:

I heard this score last night, and I could say was "Wow".

I heard this score last night, and I could say was "Wow".

 

Me too. I was in Morgan Co today and my aunt said Morgan may suprise some people this year.

This is the group that Morgan has been waiting on. They have been building for this season for quite some time. Looks like they are starting to arrive in West Liberty.

Did Bill Allen get some more eligibility?
LOL, I am old enough to remember him also, goldie. Great QB.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.