Lloyd/Owen County Predictions

DRKARK

Who wins this one? After seeing what Lloyd looked like Friday I am going with my Juggs! Alot of weapons on this team and outstanding speed. Lloyd is healthy and all looking good. 7 and 31 could be 2 of the best LBs in NKY. Dbs are very solid and will make you pay, not afraid to hit. Offensive weapons, well lets just say they have got it..31, 4, 7, 42, 6, 15, 26, 23. Look for this team to really turn some heads!

Got to see some of the Owen Co. scrimmage! They have a left handed QB. A nice size WR, like 6'5" also plays DE. I just dont think they have enough discipline to play with this Lloyd team. They looked a little sloppy. Could have just been a bad game.

Gonna have to go with Owen on this one. They have great leadership that I think will get the lose end tied before Friday night. The DE/WR is 6'7 with great hands. I look for big things from him this year. They also have some amazing speed as well. It should definitely be a good game that I am excited to see.

Gonna have to go with Owen on this one. They have great leadership that I think will get the lose end tied before Friday night. The DE/WR is 6'7 with great hands. I look for big things from him this year. They also have some amazing speed as well. It should definitely be a good game that I am excited to see.

Welcome to BGP Pauly D! Glad to see you on here! I will for sure be there myself! I am still sticking with the Juggs..Lets hope for a good game!

I think the Juggs will win this game. They have a some nice sized players and some good skilled players. The Juggs starting RB #6 is very good.

#6 looked good but there is more than just him teams need to be looking out for!

#6 will not be a difference maker for the Juggs, he has played good in the scrimmages but lets not get carried away. Asher, Kidd, the Smith boys, Brooks and Nunn will get it done on offense this year. Lloyd will be able to put up points with this schedule, the difference will be on defense. The days of putting 50 and 60 points on us are over! This Lloyd team is going to make noise in 2A this year, and I think it starts Friday night. I have to say I don't know very much about Owen, played baseball there last year, but don't know much about the football team. I expect a Lloyd win, they might still be trying to figure out the new coach and system but I think this team is hungry to start winning again! Go Juggss!