UL Offers Two 'Ville Kids

Clyde

Lets see ,the sad part is they are 2014 kids committing . They will probably change their minds 3 times between now and then .

It is only one who committed and he committed so fast I have to believe that was the one offer he has wanted since birth. From what I gathered about Snider and what a lot of people think about his future in college basketball he did the right thing by taking it while it is out there.

Always thrilled to see KY kids get a chance at the next level, particularly at a respected program like Louisville; but is Pitino really pinning most of his hopes for the future on a single Louisville AAU team??

When they are winning nationally renowned tournaments against some of the top competition the country has to offer....why not? It's the Lebron James/Miami Heat phenomenon. Why beat your buddies when you can play with them?

When they are winning nationally renowned tournaments against some of the top competition the country has to offer....why not? It's the Lebron James/Miami Heat phenomenon. Why beat your buddies when you can play with them?

I've no idea, but what age group tourneys have they been winning? Assuming the way you're talking they won their age group AAU Div. 1 Nationals among others? Still awful early to tell how HS kids will develop??

I've no idea, but what age group tourneys have they been winning? Assuming the way you're talking they won their age group AAU Div. 1 Nationals among others? Still awful early to tell how HS kids will develop??

Didn't this group get knocked off early in bracket play out in Vegas?

In Indianapolis they won the Super Pool Platinum tournament in 15U.

In Vegas they lost in the second round in the Super Pool Tournament in the adidas 64 tourney.

They lost one game nationwide all summer and that was to the Minnesota Pump N Run in Vegas by 1 point. Minnesota Pump N Run went on to the finals of that tourney.

http://www.usayouthhoops.com/Assets/Tournaments/15U-Brackets1.pdf

http://adidassuper64.com/Assets/Documents/2011-15-B-Bracket.Pdf?r=1934