Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baseball Jobs

Featured Replies

Boyle Co., Casey Co., and East Jessamine in the 12th. From what I have been hearing there could be a couple more coming open.

  • Author

Anything new? Anything going to be opening up in Northern Kentucky?

I believe the Mercer County job is open as well. I think Coach Shope stated before the season started he was leaving after this year to coach his kids in middle school softball.

Former Lexington Catholic coach Kevin Clary is the new coach at East Jessamine.

I was told Lewis County still has not made an official hire for either its baseball or softball coaching jobs.

I was told last night that the new Coach at Boyle Co. is Jeremy Shope from Mercer Co.

I also believe the job at Woodford Co. is now open.

Former Lexington Catholic coach Kevin Clary is the new coach at East Jessamine.

 

Great hire for East Jessamine. He's an outstanding coach.

Wonder how long he will be there. Every job he has had he has been asked to leave after a few seasons (Bryan Station, Burgin, Lexington Cath.)

Joe Deters resigned at Gallatin County.

Add Bishop Brossart to the list.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.