Scheben commits to Belmont!

One of my favorite players, Chandler Clark (NDA's point guard) accepted a soccer scholarship to Western Kentucky University last Fall. :)

Understatement!

Congrats to Sydney!

Congrats to Miss Scheben. I don't know her but I always enjoy seeing local players going on to the next level.

I have to say, when I saw the thread title, I asked myself who is this horse named Scheben that is going to run in the Belmont and why would someone start a thread on that. :lol:

Congrats to Miss Scheben. I don't know her but I always enjoy seeing local players going on to the next level.

I have to say, when I saw the thread title, I asked myself who is this horse named Scheben that is going to run in the Belmont and why would someone start a thread on that. :lol:

Very Funny...

It just shows how good of an athlete Sydney actually is......... An 'A+' soccer player and listed as a 5-1 favorite in the Belmont. I don't know to many athletes that have that rare combination of speed and atthleticism! To bad she had a soccer tournament the first Saturday in May or who knows....... she could have won the Triple Crown!