Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rowan County 2011

Featured Replies

What does Rowan County need to do to improve in 2011? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Somewhat surprised that there aren't more posts on this thread. Based on what I'm told and with the very good QB returning, I expect Rowan County to be pretty darn good this year. I expected more excitement for this upcoming season. Guess there aren't many Rowan County football fans on this site.

  • Author
Somewhat surprised that there aren't more posts on this thread. Based on what I'm told and with the very good QB returning, I expect Rowan County to be pretty darn good this year. I expected more excitement for this upcoming season. Guess there aren't many Rowan County football fans on this site.

 

Rowan County should have a solid team. In fact, I can't figure out why they haven't had better production in the past. They are in a decent sized city, college town, and always have some great athletes. But, this year I expect them to do well. With Wing back at QB, they are definitely a dangerous team.

I remember watching them one game last season and I like what I saw.

Here is Rowan County's schedule. They have a scrimmage scheduled before the season with Boyle County.

 

Aug 19, 11 Montgomery County home 7:30 PM

Aug 26, 11 Southwestern at Somerset 6:00 PM

Sep 2, 11 Mason County away 7:30 PM

Sep 9, 11 Fleming County away 7:30 PM

Sep 16, 11 West Jessamine home 7:30 PM

Sep 23, 11 Ashland Blazer home 7:30 PM

Sep 30, 11 Greenup County home 7:30 PM

Oct 7, 11 Boyd County away 7:30 PM

Oct 14, 11 Johnson Central away 7:30 PM

Oct 28, 11 George Rogers Clark home 7:30 PM

Coach Brown has the Vikings going in the right direction.......

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.