Covington Catholic 6 Campbell County 1

Is the mound still turf? We played a game there last year and even in a light rain it was hard for the pitchers to keep their footing. It is a great place to watch a game when its dry!

Especially when they can't wear spikes.

Cov Cath is supposed to play Dixie Heights in a make up game today. With Beechwood and Holy Cross playing at Freedom I dont see Cov Cath getting this game in.

Are you sure about that? CovCath played Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and will play Friday and Saturday, I thought their was a rule about playing so many games in a row and honestly this is the first I have heard about a Dixie game today! :confused:

Boone and HIghlands will play at 7:00 pm after the HC/BW game I was told this morning, weather permitting, as more rain is forecast.

Al long as there isn/s any lighting nor thunder, you will play at Florence Freedom...

There has been a change in the CovCath schedule for this weekends games.

CovCath will still play Friday @ 6pm vs. Christian Academy Louisville @ Louisville Seneca HS

CovCath will now play Saturday vs. Lexington Christian Academy @ Louisville Eastern HS

CovCath will now play Saturday vs. Boyd County HS @ Louisville Eastern HS

Not sure about the times of the Saturdays game but I guess they are the same as before 11am and 1:30pm

Are you sure about that? CovCath played Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and will play Friday and Saturday, I thought their was a rule about playing so many games in a row

Correct for Monday through Thursday.