Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Hills 7 Harrison County 6

Featured Replies

Harrison blew a 6-0 lead. Defense is where Harrison is really going to struggle early after losing nearly the whole infield to graduation. With the loss of Logan Dailey when Jordan Martin isn't on the mound this team is beatable. I know Coach Whitaker and he will have his defense sound by tournament play.

  • Author

I was suprised by this score. With it being on Harrison's home field and thier invitational, thought they would take this tourney.

 

Are some players hurt?

Is this the same Western Hills in Cincinnati that Cooper swept in a double header last weekend?

No, Western Hills from Frankfort.

I was suprised by this score. With it being on Harrison's home field and thier invitational, thought they would take this tourney.

 

Are some players hurt?

 

Lex Cath is also in this tourney.

Is it a true tournament or is it a goup of teams just playing in Harrison Co ?

Harrison County had to replace 5 defensive positions from last years team. They are still trying to figure out the every day roster and the loss of Logan Dailey can't be replaced in the rotation or in the lineup.

  • Author
Harrison County had to replace 5 defensive positions from last years team. They are still trying to figure out the every day roster and the loss of Logan Dailey can't be replaced in the rotation or in the lineup.

 

Didn't I see where Harrison Co was rated 2nd in the state?

  • Author
Pre-Season #1, but they have been struggling.

 

I saw where they lost to Male, but I have no clue what they have.

Harrison County has a lot of talent, they just haven't found where everyone fits yet. Give this team a couple more weeks and I know Coach Whitaker will have them ready to play.

Harrison County has a lot of talent, they just haven't found where everyone fits yet. Give this team a couple more weeks and I know Coach Whitaker will have them ready to play.

 

I agree they will be improved, but no where near what they would have been before they lost Daily for the year. They have a long way to go to be considered State contenders. Martin was on the mound and gave up 8 of the runs to Male, so they are beatable with him on the mound too.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.