Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why does Calhoun get a pass and Calipari can't catch a break?

Featured Replies

No argument there ...

 

I would add Calipari also helped turn Memphis in to more of a destination job. They have improved their facilities and support a lot thanks to Calipari's success there.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would add Calipari also helped turn Memphis in to more of a destination job. They have improved their facilities and support a lot thanks to Calipari's success there.

 

I agree with that. A buddy of mine mentioned Josh Pastner as a candidate at NC State or Missouri, but I told him I thought Memphis ranked among the upper echelon jobs now due to the work Calipari did there. I'm not saying it's top five, but I think it might be better than some of the current "big-time" openings.

I agree with that. A buddy of mine mentioned Josh Pastner as a candidate at NC State or Missouri, but I told him I thought Memphis ranked among the upper echelon jobs now due to the work Calipari did there. I'm not saying it's top five, but I think it might be better than some of the current "big-time" openings.

 

Agreed, Calipari rallied their support and with Fed Ex Forum they have a huge crowd and a nice NBA arena to sell to recruits. Plus in C-USA they can be at or near the top year in year out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.